Are you interested in designing industrial equipment for virtually every industry? Do you like the challenge of designing products that vary by project? Do you want to see every project you design “come to life”?
If so, you may be a perfect fit for Stelter & Brinck’s Project Design Engineer.
Stelter & Brinck is based out of Cincinnati, Ohio and has been designing, manufacturing & servicing process heat and environmental equipment for over 60 years! Today, as we carry on this fine tradition of excellence, we are proud of our long history as a supplier of industrial process heat solutions, but we are most grateful for our heritage of honesty and quality as reflected in our company motto: Treat the Customer as You Would Be Treated.
Due to the continued demand for our quality equipment and excellent customer service we seek to add a Project Design Engineer with 3-D Inventor Experience to our team.
Our Design Engineers enjoy the following benefits:
- Company paid training
- Competitive wage
- Bonus participation in company profits
- Health Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick days
- Overall project design responsibility- you get to see what you’ve designed, built in our shop
- Critical design calculations & P&ID layout
- Review of all design drawings for content accuracy of all critical information
- Major Component Specification
- Work with other departments regarding assigned projects or estimates
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-D Inventor experience required
- Knowledge of AutoCAD software
- Experience with designing basic electrical control circuits is a plus
- Knowledge of combustion systems, components, terminology, and practices a plus
Please send your resumes in PDF or Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Put PROJECT ENGINEER in the subject line!**